We invite you to join us in improving camp. Below we have outlined a variety of ways that you and your family can help camp grow. Every gift counts, so please spread the word!
- Scholarships: The cost of camp is much higher than it was when we began in 1942. Every kid deserves to go to camp! Please help us make this a reality by:
- Sponsoring a camper’s summer ($8200 full season, $5450 1st session, $4400 2nd session)
- Subsidizing a camper’s tuition – any gift you can make will help!
- CLICK HERE TO HELP SEND KIDS TO CAMP
- Program Needs: Below are items that are needed to ensure we continue to have an excellent program:
- Visit our Amazon Wish List (which is continuously updated) to purchase specific items for camp and have them shipped to our summer address. All gifts are tax-deductible. Select Pinemere Camp as your Amazon Smile charity and we will receive an additional percentage of your purchases!
- Creation of a new Pinemere Camp Siddur: $2400
- Creation of a new Pinemere Camp Song Book: $1800
- CLICK HERE TO FUND OUR SIDDUR AND/OR SONG BOOK
- Capital: We have a variety of capital needs varying in cost and scope. If you are interested in helping fund a project or would like to learn more about potential projects, please contact Mitch@pinemere.com to set up a time to talk.
- Pool Project – In 2015 we renovated our pool! We are now building a wooden fence around the pool, with naming and message opportunities. For more info please contact Mitch@pinemere.com .
- Sponsor something you loved at camp for $1800 and help us continue the tradition:
- Turkey Roast
- CIT Project
- Overnight Canoe Trip
- Friendship Service
- Polar Bear Club
- Hilltop Sing
- The Gluck/Miner Cup (This is our annual competition vs Camp Harlam)
- The Kiddush Cup (We host a 3-on-3 basketball tournament for more than 7 Jewish overnight camps in the Poconos)
I’m sure you’ll agree that Pinemere Camp is an incredibly special place. Thank you ahead of time for joining us in continuing our traditions, improving camp, and making sure that every kid can go to camp!
L’dor V’dor –from generation to generation.
Mitch Morgan, Executive Director
To make your tax-deductible contribution:
or mail your check to:
4100 Main Street, Suite 301
Philadelphia, PA 19127